Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Differing hover images for each menu item using CSS classes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 13, 2013, 06:29 AM
Find IT Services

11 posts · Aug 2012
Klerksdorp, South Africa
Send a message via Skype™ to Find IT Services
[SOLVED] Differing hover images for each menu item using CSS classes

OK, I know this has been discussed at length already but I am pulling my hair out trying to go this right!

So far, using the WP menu builder I have managed to get my menu items to show up as texted images by using HTML in the "Navigation label" box for each menu item. I have also given each menu item it's own CSS class in order for me to get a custom hover image to display on the menu items.

Here's where I am stuck. I cannot get a the menu item to do anything on hover no matter what CSS insert I add.. All the explanations so far around this have explained in detail up to this point but not exactly what CSS to add to style the individual menu items by their individual classes.

Please would someone be so kind as to have a look at my site and give me a pointer or two.

http://incubit.co.za/wp-login.php

Username: temp
Password: temp99

Thanks in advance!