Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] "auto draft" appearing at the top of each of my posts...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 15, 2010, 06:45 PM
brianbotkiller

13 posts · Jan 2010
[SOLVED] "auto draft" appearing at the top of each of my posts...

Hi,

I'm ripping my hair out here.

I'm on WP 3.0, with Atahualpa 3.45. I am going to update at some point, but updating with Ata is a bit of a pain for those of us who have gotten our sites dialed in just as we like. I am on PHP5.

Anyway, Everytime I make a post using the regular post editor in WP, The resulting post's title is "auto draft". If I use quickpress, this doesn't happen. This seems new with WP 3.

I have reset to the default WP theme and disabled plugins, and this didn't happen. I enabled my plugins and it didn't happen. Then I went back to Ata, with no plugins, and it happens again... so it's Ata, as near as I can tell.

In addition, I have changed the post naming features in multiple ways to see if this is the issue. I usually use /%postname% for my posts, so that each post is named after its title. But, even when I switched to the other types of posts namesets, this happened.

So, does anyone have a clue of what's going on here? The site in question is http://www.vertigovenus.com .

Thanks.