Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

WP Image gallery doesn't show full size when thumbnail is clicked

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 12, 2012, 08:47 PM
Rapph

6 posts · Jan 2012
Las Vegas
WP Image gallery doesn't show full size when thumbnail is clicked

Hello. I'm trying to use the WP Image gallery. It works fine except the image that shows when you click on a thumbnail isn't much bigger than the thumbnail. I have defined the image size for small, med, and large in the WP admin page under Settings/ Media. Here is the url so you can see what I mean.

http://urban-hydro-gardens.com/image-gallery/

I can't find settings anywhere to define that image size.
Also, I'd like to customize the theme on the page that shows the supposed full sized image to show no right or left sidebars, but I don't know how to get to it to edit it.

Sorry if my questions seem elementary, but I am new at this and trying to learn. Thanks for helping http://forum.bytesforall.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Last edited by Rapph; Feb 12, 2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: accuracy.