Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Page template with no menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 7, 2013, 05:54 AM
prooffairy

73 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Page template with no menu

I've built website but need to have a page template that has the menu missing (but everything else the same) that can be used as a standalone landing page. Obviously if I just delete the get_header command that will mess everything up ... is there any way I can set up something that pulls all the elements in except the actual menu itself?

Please go easy on me - I know dribs and drabs of CSS/PHP (thanks to working with Atahualpa so much!) but am not a natural coder!

The site is at www.max-inheritance.co.uk