Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

HEADLINE Formatting: Inserting Line Breaks?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 28, 2009, 09:07 AM
anonuser

4 posts · Jun 2009
HEADLINE Formatting: Inserting Line Breaks?

Hi All:

I'd like to ask simply whether one can format the HEADLINE so that it breaks a certain way? In other words, I'd like to put in hard line breaks. Can I, for example, use HTML?

Many thanks.