Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

display sidebar transparently over my bg image

Old Mar 15, 2010, 10:11 AM
moveright

9 posts · Mar 2010
display sidebar transparently over my bg image

I'd like to move the right sidebar over to the left so that it displays transparently over top of the note paper.

here is my test site
http://test.juliegracestudio.com/test

and here is what I am going for http://www.juliegracestudio.com
Old Mar 15, 2010, 12:21 PM
moveright

9 posts · Mar 2010
I suppose in essence what I want to do is move the right sidebar (left is currently deactivated). I had thought about doing it with negative margins but there must be a better, cleaner method than that.
Old Mar 15, 2010, 07:18 PM
Rashell

67 posts · May 2009
go to the "style sidebars" section of the ATA Admin.

At the bottom of the page there's a place to change the styles of each of the four main sidebars. Choose the right sidebar and remove the text "background: #ffffff;"

Rashell