Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to use the Columns Independently

Old Feb 19, 2013, 07:12 PM
springhen

1 posts · Feb 2013
NJ
How to use the Columns Independently

I am confused. My page is set to be a static page, and I've applied juggledad's template, three columns. My blog posts are now flowing through the three columns. I was hoping to use the 2nd and/or 3rd column for some blog posts by category, and keep the left column static/blank for an image, or something else. How/why did the template pick up my blog posts when it's supposed to be static?

Am I using the template wrong?

Thanks!
Old Feb 20, 2013, 04:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The multi-column/custom query template is designed to allow you to enter a single custom query and it's results will be displayed across multiple columns