Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Google Verify a Site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 4, 2009, 09:59 AM
minionette

5 posts · Feb 2009
Google Verify a Site

Coderific here,

I am trying to verify my site with google webmaster tools. they say add a <head> metaname they provide for verification </head> When I look at my homepage in editor it's referring to PHP and I have SEO AI1 running as well. I can't see any of this stuff. I put the comment in the SEO keyword box where I can verify my meta tags are at, using a third party scan. But google can't verify. Can I just go in and add a head comment on my home page? Thanks.