Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Remove Top Nav Bar

Old Aug 17, 2009, 07:04 AM
tarragon

12 posts · Aug 2009
Hi all

I'm a new member using the Atahualpa theme. It's excellent :-)

One question... I've managed to add a nav bar at the top of the page which links to some static pages. How do I remove it? It's not required. I suspect it's something simple but I can't work it out. I think the nav bar appeared when I was working with widgets or 'exploring' the Atahualpa theme options.

Thanks for your help.
Old Aug 17, 2009, 07:56 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see the options at ATO->Next/Previous Navigation->Location of Next/Previous Page Navigation on MULTI Post Pages
and Location of Next/Previous Post Navigation on SINGLE Post Pages
Old Aug 20, 2009, 04:50 AM
tarragon

12 posts · Aug 2009
Hi Juggledad

Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately, there's been no change so far. As you suggested, I went to:

Location of Next/Previous Page Navigation on MULTI Post Pages and changed the setting to 'none'. The default is 'bottom'.
Location of Next/Previous Post Navigation on SINGLE Post Pages and changed the setting to 'none'. The default is 'top'.

The links to the static pages still appear above the header image.

Help!
Old Aug 20, 2009, 05:27 AM
jankph

93 posts · Jul 2009
ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1
Without looking at your blog it's impossible to tell what exactly it is that your are asking about.
Is it the page or category bary bar you want removed?

ATO > Style and Edit Header Area > Configure Header Area
Remove %pages or %cats from the textbox.
Is that it?

Last edited by jankph; Aug 20, 2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 09:45 PM
tarragon

12 posts · Aug 2009
Thanks very much, jankph. That fixed the problem. :-)