Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to make dropdown submenus fly out from Page Menu Bar ON HOVER?

Old Oct 9, 2009, 02:21 PM
one-from-lv

2 posts · Oct 2009
Hi, all!

I need all the submenus fly out from their parent menus on mouse over, not only from active parent one.

I use Atahualpa 3.2 theme.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you!