Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » FAQ - Atahualpa » Menus »

[SOLVED] How to make Pages dropdown menu go UP :)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 24, 2009, 10:33 AM
Burn

32 posts · Nov 2009
[SOLVED] How to make Pages dropdown menu go UP :)

I'm trying to figure out how to get the drop down menu goin up instead of down...

I've moved the pages menu to the footer and therefore the submenus are not always visible when dropping down.. how could I make pop up above the main menu buttons?

Cheers