Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Search Unleashed plugin and fatal error

Old Apr 23, 2009, 04:18 AM
perdox808

51 posts · Apr 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Send a message via Skype™ to perdox808
I have been trying to get this plugin to work with Atahualpa. It is a great search plugin. It highlights the found word or terms that are entered.

I don't have a problem with the searching, that works fine. It will find all the posts that contain the search term. However, I use excerpts, so as soon as I click on the headline to see the entire post, I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Highlighter in /home/the49157/public_html/wp-content/plugins/search-unleashed/models/highlighter.php on line 7

I have written to the author but no reply as yet. They're not all like our Flynn but I don't expect to hear back from him/her as most of the posts in the forum are quite old.

So does anyone have any idea what this error might mean? I have changed permissions on that file but I still get the error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this plugin is very good at what it does.

Otherwise, does anyone know of another plugin that highlights the found search term?

Thank you.
Old Apr 23, 2009, 12:39 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Have you tried with the "Default" theme to see if it works there?