Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Conflict with Ajax Events Calendar

Old May 18, 2013, 01:12 PM
marklevine

41 posts · Jun 2010
The AEC shortcode [calendar] is not displaying properly in a site powered by Montezuma. I am about to try to find the conflict and will post it here if I'm successful. Needless to say, if someone has a clue, please help!

AEC computes column widths with javascript in both the front-end and back-end. The back-end calendar display is working correctly, filling its container with evenly sized columns. The front-end is not so good. The container (center column) is 620px and AEC computes width:70px for the first 6 columns of the calendar. The 7th column takes up the remaining space and appears to be about twice its correct width. I have to figure out why AEC is using a container width of about 500px instead of the actual 620px.

Switching themes fixes the problem, so I'm pretty sure that the combination of Montezuma and AEC is the culprit.

Thanks to anyone who can help or is familiar with this problem.