Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

What exactly is the Header image size?

Old Apr 28, 2011, 03:35 PM
grnidone

23 posts · Feb 2011
I know it seems a simple question, but when I make my images the size of the sample header, some of the image gets cut off at the right of the screen...

see: www.RussellKansasHistory.org

And yet, if I don't make them wide enough, I get some images sticking out on the right...(cache issue, I think...but not sure)

So what does size does the header need to be? Width wise?
Old Apr 28, 2011, 03:39 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It depends on how wide you set your site width.