Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Thickbox error on Atahualpa theme when using crossword plugin

Old Aug 31, 2011, 11:22 AM
FineDesigns

11 posts · Jul 2010
I am trying to add a crossword puzzle to my website (http://new.michiganbees.org/2011/08/...ssword-puzzle/) using the Eclipse crossword puzzle plugin. It works fine on another theme, but when I switch to the atahualpa theme I get this message:
"Object doesn't support this property or method
thickbox.js"

Do you know why it won't work with your theme and is there a way to make it work?
Thanks for your help.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 02:31 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What version of Atahualpa? If it is 3.6.7 do you have ALL the patches as outlined in the new versions and updating forum installed?
Old Sep 1, 2011, 11:48 AM
FineDesigns

11 posts · Jul 2010
Thanks for the reply. The first patch helped some. It looks ok now in IE, but still acts up in Firefox and I get the same thickbox error.
Old Sep 1, 2011, 12:59 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That plugin has not been updated in over a year so your best bet is to check with them.