Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

I have uploaded atahualpa to my server but am getting "fatal error".

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 11, 2009, 10:16 AM
Dianne

3 posts · Apr 2009
I have uploaded atahualpa to my server but am getting "fatal error".

I know nothing about codes and have lost my webmaster for three months. Rather than trying to figure out what she had done with the Kubrick-themed Wordpress, I deleted that one, picked a theme which appeared easier for me to work with (atahualpa), downloaded it, unzipped it then uploaded it to my server into a folder I named "blog".

Now nothing works.

My website is http://www.divatomboy.com. The button for blogs is at the top. (This is something my webmaster had already set up). It says there is an error code in line 3, (which is absolute Greek to me) - and a fatal error in line ten. (This does not sound good)!

Everything is IN the blog folder. (I can see it). What do I do now. =

I would appreciate help SO much!

Thanks.