Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Link Categories other than Blogroll not formatting correctly

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 4, 2009, 04:52 PM
Glenn Batten

3 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] Link Categories other than Blogroll not formatting correctly

I have added another link category other than "blogroll" onto my site called "My Links" and just that category goes back to default formatting. Blogroll remains with the correct formatting like the rest of the site.

Please see http://glennbatten.com/

I am sure this is possible... just cant seem to figure it out how. Can someone point me in the right direction please.