Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] can't get post to align correctly does not matter which them I use.

Old Oct 7, 2009, 05:57 AM
guzie

2 posts · Oct 2009
I cannot get the posts to align correctly and it does not matter which theme I use. Maybe someone here on this forum can shed some light on what might be causing the problem. Be sure to scroll down the page.

mortgages-for-today(dot)com is the url. Thanks in Advance paul
Old Oct 7, 2009, 07:10 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You are not using the Atahualpa theme. I suggest you contact the theme author
Old Oct 7, 2009, 07:36 AM
guzie

2 posts · Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
You are not using the Atahualpa theme. I suggest you contact the theme author
That did it juggledad....it looks great. I've made my donation. Matter of fact I am going to change several other blogs to this theme!

Paul