Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

New (& weird) error with 3.6.4...

Old Feb 22, 2011, 11:21 AM
jmc34

19 posts · Oct 2010
New (& weird) error with 3.6.4...

Hi there,
I am getting the following fairly strange errors when activating (or previewing) 3.6.4...

Warning: Trop curieux... in /mnt/132/sdd/e/5/jeanmichel.cazaux/site-tb34/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa364/header.php on line 21

Warning: include(bfa://html_inserts_body_tag) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /mnt/132/sdd/e/5/jeanmichel.cazaux/site-tb34/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa364/header.php on line 21

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'bfa://html_inserts_body_tag' for inclusion (include_path='/mnt/132/sdd/e/5/jeanmichel.cazaux/include:.:/usr/php5/lib/php') in /mnt/132/sdd/e/5/jeanmichel.cazaux/site-tb34/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa364/header.php on line 21
>
Warning: Trop curieux... in /mnt/132/sdd/e/5/jeanmichel.cazaux/site-tb34/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa364/header.php on line 22

Warning: include(bfa://html_inserts_body_top) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /mnt/132/sdd/e/5/jeanmichel.cazaux/site-tb34/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa364/header.php on line 22

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'bfa://html_inserts_body_top' for inclusion (include_path='/mnt/132/sdd/e/5/jeanmichel.cazaux/include:.:/usr/php5/lib/php') in /mnt/132/sdd/e/5/jeanmichel.cazaux/site-tb34/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa364/header.php on line 22

There are a long list of them, just pasted the first few.

Though it is not "the white devil" (page) I tried the suhosin fix (though I am not sure my PHP.ini was actually loaded) but it did not help...

Any isea any one?

Thanks in advance...
Jean-Michel

PS : the site (WIP) is here... I am not sure it does help.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 02:13 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This is the 'suhosin' issue - see Try this if you are getting blank page with Atahualpa 3.6.x
Old Feb 23, 2011, 02:35 AM
jmc34

19 posts · Oct 2010
Hi Juggledad,
I tried the suhosin thing in the PHP.ini, but it did not help. I am not sure that PHP.ini was even loaded.

Should I try to put the suhosin line somewhere else (like in index.php)?

Thanks,
JM
Old Feb 23, 2011, 03:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Your best bet is to contact your host and
1) ask them if suhosin is installed (I'm sure it is) and
2) how do you whitelist something
Old Mar 3, 2011, 06:11 AM
jmc34

19 posts · Oct 2010
I have now asked my ISP if there is a way to whitelist something and/or access the php.ini and as I was afraid, this will not fly...

The point of suhosin in their case is to avoid their users to temper with system and host unsafe applications... Allowing whitelisting wouyld defeat the purpose.

I vaguely remember reading here in a post that ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1 were not erroring anymore and suhosin whitelisting was not necessary.

Is it right or wrong and the issue is still here?

JM
Old Mar 3, 2011, 10:35 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
You can try WP 3.1 but I believe you will still hit the suhosin issue. You ill have to fall back to Atahualpa 3.5.3

As for your provider not allowing white lists, what can I say, that's like putting locks on all the doors of your house and not giving anyone a key. The idea is you allow known safe situations, like you give a key to your brother or someone you trust.