Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Can Atahualpa's image borders be applied to only some images?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 19, 2009, 05:18 PM
leslamb

12 posts · Feb 2009
Can Atahualpa's image borders be applied to only some images?

I'm wanting to apply Atahualpa's borders to some images, but not others. It seems they either apply to all images, or none of them. I would like it to be on by default, but to somehow have the option to turn it off for certain images. Possible?