Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Home Page Link

Old Oct 19, 2010, 11:10 AM
page

8 posts · Oct 2010
Hi
I removed the home page tab from the top menu bar and want to move it to the right corner next to the rss and comment rss subscribe buttons as text link in the upper right corner. Any ideas how to do this? Much appreciated!

Never mind I added the 3.0 menus. I added the categories to the side bar and then created a second menu in the Menu section of WP and added the Pages, which includes the home page and my about page. Easy. Forget the right corner!

Last edited by page; Oct 19, 2010 at 07:35 PM.