Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Header image missing- error message

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24, 2018, 04:34 AM
HWCmegt

2 posts · May 2018
Header image missing- error message

After the 3.7.24 update, I lost my header images, navigation, and sidebar content. I searched the forum and found what I had done wrong, and have taken the following steps to fix it:
*Went to ATO> Header, Footer, and Center Body and Saved. That fixed mostly everything.

*Header images were still missing, and had been overwritten by the update. I created a new folder in wp-content named ata-images, and inside that folder I made another folder named header. I uploaded the images that I want in my rotating header into that folder. Permissions on ata-images and header folders are both 755. Permissions on the image files themselves are 644. I went to ATO>Image Location and chose wp-content for relative location and ata-images for directory. Saved.

Full path to one of the image files is:
http://www.thehartwoodclub.org/publi...Picnicpano.jpg but I am unable to navigate directly to the image. I get a 404 page not found and my site continually displays the following error in the header area:
Quote:
/home/theha58/public_html/wp-content/ata-images/header/ - wp-content
the folder permission or path to your header image folder is incorrect

Warning: array_rand() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/theha58/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php on line 276
At a loss on how to proceed with fixing this. Help?