Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Page Template with No Header

Old Feb 21, 2012, 11:07 AM
Koukla

11 posts · Jan 2011
Page Template with No Header

Hi, I am trying to make a page template with no header at all. I just want everything that would normally show up on the page, except the header. I tried to modify index.php and removed the "get header" line, but then I ended up with something that looked plain text. I want the sidebars and footers to remain intact with all the other styling the same except no header image, website title, page menu, etc. Is this possible? If it is easier to just hide it all using CSS that is fine for me too. I only want this for one page so I don't mind updating it with the Page ID. Thanks for any input you have.

Last edited by Koukla; Feb 21, 2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 11:36 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can use CSS to not display the header on the front page or a plugin like Dynamic Headers.