Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Homepage name and link & postformat-aside question

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 7, 2013, 08:24 AM
josie

4 posts · Jan 2013
Homepage name and link & postformat-aside question

Dear, dear all
I really like this theme. Though a reasonable amount of blood, sweat and tears have been spoiled, I have learned so much. I want to thank you all very much for your help and assistance that I got while reading and learning from the forum.
my website: http://dating-profiel.com/
Still some questions:

1. My home page seems to be called 'blog'. How do I change the name of my front-page to e.g. Welkom so that that name shows up in the breadcrumbs?

2. I would actually really like to have a separate 'blog' page with all the blogposts on it. I thought I might use the Index page for this, but that doesn't seem to work. Is this not possible? I really want to have a link in the menu on top to my 'blog' page, if I can get one. Or else, some sort of categories page with all the categories or something. Some fast way for people to get to the blogposts.

3. I have made a new front-page based on the Index template. I wanted to see if I could put multiple posts in two columns (or even more), using more of the 'notations' in the second 'row' by using the 'postformat-aside. (by pasting <?php bfa_loop( 'aside' ); ?> the front-page template) It's not showing up. Any ideas why? Is this even possible? You can see what I want to do on the front page because the navigation for the posts do show up.

I hope you can help me. thank you