Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

How do I get the house icon in the Nav bar?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 12, 2014, 04:27 AM
Margaux

5 posts · Sep 2014
How do I get the house icon in the Nav bar?

Hi,

I'm making some changes to a Montezuma theme blog that someone else set up. I don't seem to have the house icon in the left of the top navigation bar. Could anybody help me with how to get this back there?

Thanks!