Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Widgets Auto-Deactivate?

Old Jan 27, 2012, 12:35 PM
Fizzgig

2 posts · Jan 2012
[SOLVED] Widgets Auto-Deactivate?

Hai there, great theme - really much thanks to everyone for this work!

My issue is that I am using WP 3.1.1 and Atahualpa 3.7.3 and I did also deactivate my plugins and still problems, when I drag my widgets to the right - under Appearance -> Widgets and leave that page, nothing happens on my site and all the widgets just move back to the left under the inactive widgets area.
This is a fresh install on a fresh domain.

Any suggestions?
Old Jan 27, 2012, 12:38 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
No idea... Maybe try a fresh install of WordPress? What happens if you switch to the TwentyEleven Theme?
Old Jan 27, 2012, 12:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Disable ALL your plugins and see if you can move the widgets in. This tends to be a plugin conflict issue

Last edited by juggledad; Jan 27, 2012 at 01:01 PM.
Old Jan 27, 2012, 01:16 PM
Fizzgig

2 posts · Jan 2012
Well ok...Everything is working now but I did have to reinstall everything.

I'm thinking there may have been a glitch between my last theme install and the atahualpa install because that is all that had been done to the original WP installation.

So completely fresh and definitely working now!
Finally I can stop banging my head, I guess I should have just done that in the first place! DOH!

Thanks *blushes*