Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How do I highlight active category on a combined page & category menu bar?

Old Mar 11, 2010, 01:37 PM
samij0

18 posts · Nov 2009
I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.1 and I've used the following code to successfully combine my page and category menus:

Code:
 $page_menu_bar .= bfa_hor_cats($bfa_ata_sorting_cat_menu_bar, $bfa_ata_levels_cat_menu_bar, $bfa_ata_titles_cat_menu_bar, $bfa_ata_exclude_cat_menu_bar);
It works just great, but I'd like to have the active category highlighted when a reader clicks on it. Currently, if you click on a page, it will highlight that active page name in the menu bar, but it does not do the same for categories. I was having trouble with this before I combined the page and category bars, too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated