Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Does anyone with wordpress ecommerce sites take credit cards?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 4, 2010, 05:28 AM
lucy

60 posts · Aug 2009
Grayson County, TX
Does anyone with wordpress ecommerce sites take credit cards?

I was just wondering, because it seems like all the sites I have seen that use a wordpress e-commerce solution take PayPal only. Which is fine for those who don't have the volume to justify spending $30 a month for PayPal Website Payments Pro (for example).

If one of the plug ins hooked up to PayPal Website Payments Pro that would be ideal because it's the best credit card option for people ramping up because it is only $30 a month and there is no set up or contract or minimum order. But if there is an alternative that works with any of the plug ins I would love to hear about it!

Thank you!