Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Older Entries Link from Homepage gives CSS code in IE/Safari instead of page 2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 7, 2011, 12:07 AM
soamelt

2 posts · Jun 2011
Older Entries Link from Homepage gives CSS code in IE/Safari instead of page 2

when i click "older entries" from my homepage in safari instead of .../page/2/ it goes to: /page/2/?bfa_ata_file=css which just gives a page of code instead of rendering the site.
i don't have IE but i'm being told it's not working in IE either.

firefox works properly.
manually typing in .../page/2 works fine.

i'm using Atahualpa 3.5.1 and wordpress 3.1.1

the site is: http://craziestgadgets.com

thank you