Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How do I create a transparent "Pages" menu bar over the bottom of the header image?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 27, 2010, 12:52 PM
Espresso

18 posts · Oct 2010
How do I create a transparent "Pages" menu bar over the bottom of the header image?

Hi,

So far, after searching for a week, I've not been able to successfully found information on how to create a transparent "Pages" menu bar over the bottom of my header image. Basically, so that if you were to look at the header, you'd see the menu bar in the bottom of the header image, no color, just transparent, so that the image is seen through and the pages bar only appears to be floated over the existing picture, maybe like it was pasted in. I hope I'm making sense.

Anyway, I have searched this forum, and tried out existing advice, and it hasn't worked. I've searched G*ogle, and have come up with nothing to solve the issue. I don't know what else to do. I can't solve this issue on my own, and would appreciate help. I've been working on the website since September, and need help in the fix.

It's good to know there are helpful people here. It makes a newbie at templates and code not feel so alone and intimidated, hahaha!

Thanks.

Last edited by Espresso; Nov 4, 2010 at 06:19 PM.