Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

help for pagemenu bar background

Old Oct 12, 2009, 01:51 AM
ciocchi

28 posts · Mar 2009
hi
I have a proble with my site. I would like that my pagemenubar as a background image and the clikkable area for the link to be the same background and when is active or over to change background ( similar to www.apple.com)
the problem is that i try everything but nothing

I try to insert css :
div#menu1 {
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa344/images/sfondobar.png);
height: 36px;
}
ul.rMenu li a {
background-image: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa344/sfondobar.png);
padding-left: 20px;
border-left: solid 1px #dddddd
height: 36px;
}
but the link background isnt working ( is always the color i choose in pagemenu setting)

and if i try to insert the over, link, active etc with different background is the same thing.
please help me

U can see www.mialchemilla.it to better understand
thanks
giuliano

Last edited by ciocchi; Oct 12, 2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old Oct 13, 2009, 02:56 AM
ciocchi

28 posts · Mar 2009
partial solved for the background.
now have to solve the link over active button
and to center text in bar.
I try line-height: xxpx;
but nothing