Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Can I add Documents word / excel for people to download from my site?

Old Mar 16, 2009, 06:22 AM
feastfresh

13 posts · Mar 2009
Yorkshire UK
Think it says it all in the title really... searched wordpress and here, can't see anything ... could also add PDF to the list.

Many Thanks

Rebecca
Old Mar 16, 2009, 06:43 AM
DavePorter

130 posts · Mar 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Hi Rebecca,

This is really a general question for WordPress & not really related to Atahualpa.

But the short answer is yes !

The Media section of your Admin area allows files to be uploaded to your site ( from your local machine).
Then you just need to add a link to the file ( pdf, zip, word excel whatever ) to download on whatever page you want it...

( Also the Links section of your admin page may be helpful )

HTGYS, Dave
Old Mar 16, 2009, 07:34 AM
feastfresh

13 posts · Mar 2009
Yorkshire UK
Thank you SO much for quick reply, sorry to be dim! found it now and playing....

Really grateful for help

Have a good day

Rebecca