Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Sociable and the Share This icon

Old Jun 26, 2009, 11:02 AM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
It seems that the sociable plug in will allow you to show an alternate image like the share this image.

but I don't know if it works properly that way. Can anyone enlighten me about this? I actually wanted to use the share this widget, but it was too complicated and couldn't get it to work correctly or maybe it was that I could only find the image and not the actual widget/plugin. sorry can't remember now.

Thanks
Laura Simmons
Old Jul 20, 2009, 02:30 PM
jankph

93 posts · Jul 2009
ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1
This is how I did it.
1. First you need to sign up with sharethis.com.
2. Then Get the button, select your button options.
3. Select the WordPress version, you are then prompted with a download link for the plugin, and the javascript code for the button.
4. Download, install and activate plugin, select 'no' for displaying at bottom of posts and pages, enter javascript in box, save settings.
5. In the Theme options > Post/page Info items, add '%sharethis%' to the post footer or wherever you want it, save settings.