Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Customizing Page Links (sidebar)

Old May 29, 2009, 05:19 PM
crashley1784

81 posts · May 2009
Ok, I would think this would be easy, but I can't figure it out...
On the Pages sidebar I would like to add a border under each link, and possibly a background image when users hover over the link. I know how to do this, but I can't figure out which element to edit on the style sheet. Any help please?
www.acastleplumbing.com/wordpress