Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Some questions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 21, 2009, 11:14 AM
levd

6 posts · Oct 2009
Some questions

Hi there All,

First i would like to give my compliments for this wonderful theme.

I have some question and hope someone can help me with it.

- (style and configure layout)
Can someone give me the most savest setting for this option, so it would be viewable for most users.
How do i set this to fluid or fixed?

- (header area-> header image)
On the moment im not using the header image, i set the header image height to 0 so it doesnt show, however its shows a white-bar, can i remote this?

- (header area-> style and edit)
Im using my own logo, i did some reading around and right now im using the following method to center my logo, logo image styling: margin: 0 10px 0 300px;
Is this a save way to center my logo in the header? or will it meshup my site in other resolutions.

Thanks!
LEVD