Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] catagory code incorrect

Old Sep 25, 2012, 07:24 AM
westpro

55 posts · Sep 2012
[SOLVED] catagory code incorrect

Received outstanding support help in creating static headers for pages in the Atahualpa theme.
One last detail . . . there are 7 menu items on the site - 6 are pages and one is a category. In the css code the pages have codes that are express as:

body.page-id-4 div#my-imagecontainer {
background: url('http://www.clbengineers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/WaterPlantHeader-for-pages.jpg') top center no-repeat;
}

However, for the category page I entered this code and I am sure I have not identified the category in proper css.

body.page-cat-3 div#my-imagecontainer {
background: url('http://www.clbengineers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/RefineryPageHeader.jpg') top center no-repeat;
}

could I please get one last bit of help in writing this category code properly?
Thanks,
Westpro
Old Sep 25, 2012, 07:33 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you look at the source code and search for "body class" (without the quotes) you will see there are several classes you could use depending on what you want to affect.
It could be
HTML Code:
body.archive div#my-imagecontainer
or
HTML Code:
body.category div#my-imagecontainer
or
HTML Code:
body.category-projects div#my-imagecontainer
or
HTML Code:
body.category-3 div#my-imagecontainer

Last edited by lmilesw; Sep 25, 2012 at 07:36 AM.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 10:11 AM
westpro

55 posts · Sep 2012
Perfect! Thank you!