Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Pretty Permalinks, htaccess, and the ata-images folder

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 21, 2014, 01:57 PM
Poorman

4 posts · Jul 2014
[SOLVED] Pretty Permalinks, htaccess, and the ata-images folder

Hello and thanks to everyone that has contributed to this forum. I'm learning WP and have had many of my questions answered here just browsing through posts. But I finally have a question I haven't found the answer to:

I just changed to Pretty Permalinks, and updated my htaccess file manually. On the homepage everything looks fine. However if I click on a post or category, the background and a few other images aren't coming up. So it would seem that it doesn't know to look in the 'ata-images' folder for these other pages.

My wordpress url is: systemaddict.webfactional.com
My site url is: systemaddict.org

Any help is greatly appreciated.