Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] issue with changing header width

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 14, 2012, 12:13 PM
Pauli

26 posts · Jul 2012
[SOLVED] issue with changing header width

Hi All,

I Have changed the header to span the full width of the page.I did this by putting this code into ATO>sytle and edit HEADER AREA>Configure Header Area. I placed the code below the %images and %pages code.

%image %pages

</tr></tbody></table></div></div>
<div id="wrapper" class="wrapbody"><div id="container">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" id="layout">
<colgroup>
<col class="colone">
<col class="coltwo">
<col class="colthree">
</colgroup>
<tbody><tr><td colspan="3"></td>

Then ATO>Style & configure LAYOUT>LAYOUT WIDTH - changed this to 100% So that the header spans the whole page.

Then ATO>CSS Inserts- and entered the following code, to keep the main body at the original size.

div.wrapbody{
width:980px !important;
}

All working fine, but I want to remove the Left sidebar completely so I went to ATO>Style & configure SIDEBARS>LEFT sidebar: Display on- Here I un checked all the boxes, and the left sidebar has gone ok, but now the main post container is tiny and the right sidebar is taking up alot of the page.

any ideas? I am totally lost and spent the last few days work on this

Here is a link to the site http://alturl.com/45g63

Thank you.