Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Left Justify One Page

Old Oct 21, 2013, 03:49 PM
riw777

33 posts · Jun 2009
Left Justify One Page

Y'all:

I'm trying to experiment with a site that would have the main (front) page left justified, while the rest of the site's pages would be "normal," or rather centered in the browser window. I've been poking around here trying to figure out how to do this, and I think it's going to be something like this:

body.page-id-xx {margin-left: 0px;}

Or maybe:

body.page-id-xx div#wrapper {margin-left: 0px;}

Or something... I've tried both of these, and they don't work, so I must have something wrong in the CSS selector. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

:-)

Russ
Old Oct 21, 2013, 06:35 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
HTML Code:
body.page-id-xx div#container {text-align: right;}