Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Custom Parameters for a post.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 20, 2011, 02:13 PM
keysle

1 posts · Dec 2011
Exclamation Custom Parameters for a post.

IS there a way that I can create variables that belong to a post?
In the image, you'll see blue and red boxes.
In the blue, I want to store a list that i can add an infinite amount of items to.
In the red boxes are pitures with radio button underneath.

these are just arguments/parameteres/properties that I want to be able to access when printing the post on a page. Is that possible?

Also, what's the best way to have multiple people run a single wordpress. I need different faces on each post. Different names as well

Last edited by keysle; Dec 20, 2011 at 02:27 PM.