Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

How do I exclude Comments feed from Widget

Old Apr 6, 2009, 05:38 PM
dave925

7 posts · Feb 2009
I would like to exlude the Comments feed from the theme's included Subscribe widget, however there does not appear to be such an option as there is when customizing the RSS options in the header. Please advise, otherwise, I will customize my own Text widget. Thanks!

My blog is at http://medellinliving.com

Theme version 3.2
Wordpress version 2.7.1
Old Apr 6, 2009, 06:42 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
There's no option for that, you'd have to edit bfa_subscribe.php. It's a table though and should be fairly easy to customize. You'd just remove the table row that contains the comments feed <TR> .... </TR>
Old Apr 6, 2009, 07:42 PM
dave925

7 posts · Feb 2009
You were right, it was easy to hide the rows I didn't want once I knew the file to access. Thanks!