Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Cannot Edit Pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 29, 2010, 06:17 PM
tim m

3 posts · Sep 2010
Red face [SOLVED] Cannot Edit Pages

Hello...new to both this forum and WP! Just created a blog on WP 3.0.1 and loaded Atahualpa 3.5.3 on our 1and1.com server. Right now I cannot Edit any existing pages. The title of Edit Pages appears, but no editor at all. Looking at older posts, I have tried to empty cache, tried FoxFire and Chrome.... nothing. If I go into WP and change the Theme back to the default and Edit pages, everything is there and working great.

Also of interest is the fact that we try to add an image to a post, there is a message telling us that it is limited to 8 MB. When we try an image of 254KB we get an "HTTP error".

Help..... and thanks in advance