Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

a.js is adding 'alt' class to table rows

Old Aug 14, 2009, 10:52 PM
billy2

7 posts · Aug 2009
can you tell me where this is so I can modify it? Dang if I can find it. Here's wht my programmer said:

I downloaded your webpage, did some client-side debugging, and realized that you have a javascript, a.js, that adds a 'alt'
class to all the table rows. The easiest way is to remove the problem javascript; the second easiest way is to find a.js and stop it from adding the 'alt' class;

This 'alt' class is prohibiting the inline google docs plugin from functioning properly. What will break if the 'alt' class is removed?

Last edited by billy2; Aug 14, 2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old Aug 15, 2009, 04:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the URL?
Have you deactivated all teh other plugins to verify it is Atahualpa?
Old Aug 16, 2009, 03:17 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Set Style Tables -> Zebra stripe all tables? to "No"

or delete this from js.php

<?php if ($bfa_ata['table_zebra_stripes'] == "Yes") { ?>
jQuery(".post table tr:even").
addClass("alt");
<?php } else { ?>
jQuery(".post table.zebra tr:even").
addClass("alt");