Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How can I change the menu font size?

Old Dec 21, 2010, 08:11 AM
jstein

95 posts · Sep 2010
I'm a little embarrassed to ask this since I've done this before but I can't remember how I did it and can't find any info here in the archives to answer my question...and I'm sure it's a simple answer.

All I want to do is change the font size of my menu items so that they all fit on the same line under the header image. How do I do that? Here's my URL: www.embodiedawake.com

Thanks!
Old Dec 21, 2010, 08:58 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can change the font size in ATO>Menu 1>Font Size & Face but to keep the text the same size for readability you could go to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts and change the following line.
HTML Code:
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a, div#menu2 ul.rMenu li a {
padding: 6px 10px;    
}
To
HTML Code:
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a, div#menu2 ul.rMenu li a {
padding: 6px 4px;    
}
This will reduce the space between menu items.