Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Header keeps resizing itself

Old Apr 8, 2010, 11:52 AM
gwpad

28 posts · Jan 2010
Header keeps resizing itself

The header keeps resizing itself. and when you refresh it looks perfect. Any idea of where the settings are for this? or what is causing this issue? Client wants this fixed immediately.

Thank you for help
Old Apr 8, 2010, 12:41 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the url?
header images just come from the header folder...uness you are doing something different than teh standard code
Old Apr 8, 2010, 01:07 PM
gwpad

28 posts · Jan 2010
http://www.globalwomenproject.com/blog/

It changes sizes every time. really odd sometimes it looks like its falling off the page.