Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

My image path can't change please help

Old Oct 12, 2009, 09:51 PM
websitepublisher

2 posts · Oct 2009
My default path to my files is www./wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header/
I've uploaded files to the images/header section of this theme and I have the most recent version..my header images will not show up no matter what. I go back to the theme options in wordpress to try and change it to http://www.e-styling.info/wp-content...images/header/
but am unable to modify that box..could that path be the problem or did I miss a step somehow..i've already removed the original images the template came with.
Old Oct 12, 2009, 09:53 PM
websitepublisher

2 posts · Oct 2009
Oh by the way, I have several other sites installed in my root directory....each has its own folder including the one i'm having the problems with.
Old Oct 13, 2009, 04:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
your header images are coming from
HTML Code:
 http://www.e-styling.info/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header
and I'm seeing the default images there.