Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Icons before each item in category bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 13, 2010, 06:38 AM
aeriph

13 posts · Sep 2010
Icons before each item in category bar

I'd like to have small 18x12 png icons in the category bar before the title of each category. Can anyone think of a way to achieve this? I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Last edited by aeriph; Sep 16, 2010 at 06:19 AM.