Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] How can I find the best support software? Please provide tips and links

Old Jul 23, 2010, 06:54 AM
robert01green

1 posts · Jul 2010
How can I find the best support software? Please provide tips and links
Old Jul 23, 2010, 08:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do a google search - this forum is for questions about the Atahualpa wordpress theme
Old Jul 23, 2010, 09:00 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This is a forum for the Atahualpa theme. There are probably other forums better suited to your search.