Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Help -- can't access site!

Old Sep 15, 2009, 08:41 PM
jack96161

66 posts · May 2009
After many hours setting up a site using the IP address prior to pointing the real domain name to this site, I logged into the admin page, went to Settings -> General, and changed the Wordpress address and blog address to the actual domain name, then hit Save Changes. The domain name I entered is currently parked, awaiting final DNS registration.

I was immediately transferred to the parking location (on GoDaddy) and now cannot access either the site (I get a page stating "No input file specified.", nor can I access the admin page.

I assume I screwed up the Wordpress address in the SQL database, but what do I do now? I have days and days of work sitting in that database with all the Atahualpha settings -

I know this is probably a Wordpress question, not theme, but I'm frantic for any help I can find...

Jack
Old Sep 16, 2009, 01:29 AM
jack96161

66 posts · May 2009
OK -- panic resolved... I managed to use phpMyadmin to make a correction to the 'siteurl' entry I had messed up. Very scary when you can't access the admin page at all, and if that setting is wrong, there's no way to correct it without dipping into the database directly.

Jack