Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Cross Browser Problem (posted in wrong section before)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 18, 2010, 09:56 AM
eric41

51 posts · Aug 2010
Nieder Sachsen, Germany
[SOLVED] Cross Browser Problem (posted in wrong section before)

Hi. I really have no reason to think this is Atahualpa related at all, but I will ask this and hope to get lucky. I built a site against IE8, not really knowing much at all about web standards markup compliance. It looks perfect in IE8..I have not tested it in other IE versions, but I have recently discovered that in Firefox, it is a pitiable mess. Here is a page link for any of you who don't mind having a peak in IE8 and Firefox so you can see the shocking difference. The home page is costructed differently, but it too appears butchered in FF.

Is there a relatively simple fix? I've tried X-Valid plugin, Total Validator online (which confuses me) and w3c validator. Am I on the right track?

I'm using Ata.3.4.6. and WP 3.0. Thanks!!